Pearson Quantitative Timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

omgitzmishu

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been working on the Pearson exams and all of the times for the different sections are the same except the Quantitative section. Instead of 30 min they give us 40, is there a reason for this? Shouldn't I be practicing to finish these pearson sections within 30 minutes?
 
What?! Why ?! Do you want them to give you only 30 mins to complete Q section?!?!

I think he did not know that they still give us 40 mins on the actual one. Thats why he wants to practice doing it in 30 mins.
But, the truth is, on the actual PCAT, we have 40 mins to work on the Math section and 50 mins on the Reading, and 30 mins on the each section of the rest.