Pearson's practice test 4 question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Minokim2512

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the Pearson's online test #4 and wondering if the...brutality of the RC section is the same on the real thing.
For test 2, I got a 58-78 for RC, everything else was in the 80-99 range so I'm not too worried. However, my RC dropped drastically for test 4 with a range of 10-30%, everything else was well above 65% so this worries me a lot.
Is the RC on practice 4 harder on the real thing? Also, out of the 3 tests, which one do you think has the difficulty level closest to the real thing?
I'm taking my first one this July and I'm worried sick since I don't have an elaborated biology background and English is not my first language. I'm only good at Chem and acceptable at Maths so any help is very much appreciated.
Thank you,
-K
 
This isn't really related to your question (sorry), but when I purchased the Pearson practice tests, I only got 3. Where did you get the fourth one from? Is that from the study guide?

Edit: I just realized. Oops!
 
Bumping for interest. Took #4 today and the RC was brutal.

It's strange because when I took Dr Collins RC I was getting only 5-7 wrong on the tests, but now I'm not even getting half of my questions correct with the practice RC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone willing to sell their "test 4" to me? I just recently joined this forum and didn't read about how its the most similar to the real PCAT so I only bought the first one -_-
 
I got 20-40 on reading comprehension.........I never knew I was illiterate.
tvl6ulela15bniqamphf.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point, I feel like I should get a feel of the computer-based test from Pearson directly. I have worked with Kaplan's PCAT Diagnostics Test on the computer. Is Kaplan's interface alike that of Pearson's?

Also, if I were to get one of the Pearson practice tests, would it be better for me to get one of the other tests besides Test 4? Other people have felt discouraged after taking Test 4, and today is the day before Test Day.
 
Also, if I were to get one of the Pearson practice tests, would it be better for me to get one of the other tests besides Test 4? Other people have felt discouraged after taking Test 4, and today is the day before Test Day.

I would get 4 because from what I've heard, that is the most accurate to the actual exam.