PEAT 2014 Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTNpte

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have taken my PEAT exam, but having a hard time accessing the rationales to review the questions. It's kinda annoying.. I'm not sure if this is some sort of technical problem from fsbpt.net website?!
Any one having the same issues regarding accessing PEAT?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,
I have taken my PEAT exam, but having a hard time accessing the rationales to review the questions. It's kinda annoying.. I'm not sure if this is some sort of technical problem from fsbpt.net website?!
Any one having the same issues regarding accessing PEAT?

Thanks!
I would suggest you to call fsbpt exam services...they will help you. I too had some issues, I called them and it was fixed then

Does anyone know what an acceptable score is for the PEAT or how close in difficulty it is with the actual board. I scored a 70 and 75 on the two exams. I hope that is enough.

Does anyone know what an acceptable score is for the PEAT or how close in difficulty it is with the actual board. I scored a 70 and 75 on the two exams. I hope that is enough.

You should score more closely to a passing grade with the PEAT because it is very similar to the real thing. The computer screen will look exactly the same when you go to take the real thing. In fact, one of my practice questions from the PEAT was on my real exam.