PEBC Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbleteajelly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone from canada or US who have moved to canada have any tips or strategies for studying? most say to focus on therapeutic choices but was wondering what else to focus on. TC is very dense

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi am in the US. been licensed here for 2 years and now working on getting licensed in canada. I took both qualifying exams this past May and would be glad to offer any advise if needed. TC is a good book to use but also if in the US the APHA may be better (less dense).

Hi am in the US. been licensed here for 2 years and now working on getting licensed in canada. I took both qualifying exams this past May and would be glad to offer any advise if needed. TC is a good book to use but also if in the US the APHA may be better (less dense).
Hello,

I am also a foreign-trained pharmacist preparing for CPJE here in Sacramento. I am scheduled to take PEBC'S Osce exam for November 10th. Please PM me if you are also preparing for OSCE. I already passed Evaluating and MCQ 1 for Canada licensing.

I used TC for that, let me know if I you might have questions. Actually, its the MAIN material if you are writing for MCQ1..
Goodluck,

canuksurfer

Hello,

I am also a foreign-trained pharmacist preparing for CPJE here in Sacramento. I am scheduled to take PEBC'S Osce exam for November 10th. Please PM me if you are also preparing for OSCE. I already passed Evaluating and MCQ 1 for Canada licensing.

I used TC for that, let me know if I you might have questions. Actually, its the MAIN material if you are writing for MCQ1..
Goodluck,

canuksurfer
Pharmchef,

Any advise on how to ace OSCE? Did you attend any preparation course, have you passed it already? Im scheduled to take OSCE for Nov 10. Right now Im focusing on CPJE exam schedule on Sept 29. Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad :)

Hello foreign trained-pharmacists, Anyone preparing for Canada PEBC pharmacist license exams ? We are from India, India trained pharmacist. Which books and online study material best recommended for Canada PEBC exams ?
Please e-mail us at [email protected] for sharing any useful information regarding Canada PEBC exams for foreign-trained-pharmacists.

Pharmchef,

Any advise on how to ace OSCE? Did you attend any preparation course, have you passed it already? Im scheduled to take OSCE for Nov 10. Right now Im focusing on CPJE exam schedule on Sept 29. Thanks a bunch!

Hello foreign trained-pharmacists, Anyone preparing for Canada PEBC pharmacist license exams ? We are from India, India trained pharmacist. Which books and online study material best recommended for Canada PEBC exams ?
Please e-mail us at [email protected] for sharing any useful information regarding Canada PEBC exams for foreign-trained-pharmacists.