Pediatric Board Exam 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing. PBR is expensive ! Which package do you recommend? there are a few PBR books out there, is there only one book to get? Are PBR questions worth it?
Sure! I forgot the exact name but I think I got the Ultimate Bundle Pack + MP3. Due to lack of time, I just used the PBR core study guide as my main book for content review. That and the Question and Answer Book were the only two books that I got with my package. I ended up not using their Q&A book. Instead for questions I really liked MedStudy.

Members don't see this ad.

For this last attempt, I bought their highest package - figured I should go all in to try to give it my best shot since they say that lots of people used only pbr and passed after multiple failures. I also did the test-taking strategies weekend - I think it helped to see how questions are structured.
Q&A has 50 Qs. They reinforce the stuff in the core book
I have a referral code for $50 for PBR if anyone wants. DM me (not sure I can post it here due to blog rules)

For this last attempt, I bought their highest package - figured I should go all in to try to give it my best shot since they say that lots of people used only pbr and passed after multiple failures. I also did the test-taking strategies weekend - I think it helped to see how questions are structured.
Q&A has 50 Qs. They reinforce the stuff in the core book
I have a referral code for $50 for PBR if anyone wants. DM me (not sure I can post it here due to blog rules)
Hello everyone, I started a new thread for 2022 board prep on the front page of pediatrics. If you failed and need information, advice, or support post there for the upcoming year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Peds boards are the literal worst! 🤮

For all of us who have yet to pass - let’s get angry together, and beat the #*%$ out of this test next year!

I used PBR, but sadly had a lot of health problems that impacted my ability to study. I will definitely use PBR again and highly recommend it! (I studied more using MedStudy the first time I wrote the exam in 2020 and scored a 166 - I actually studied very little with PBR this time around and pulled off a 173). I know I didn’t pass, but at least my score went up…

I honestly think if I, (God-willing), have less health struggles, and can put more time into studying using PBR, the exam is doable. It’s unnecessarily tough and the percentage required to pass is stupidly high, but we all can totally do it!
Hi. When you say PBR, are you talking about PBR book and questions or everything ? which is better PBR book or PBR: last minute review by Osama Naga?

Has anyone used TruLearn? Any reviews. Heard from a friend it really helped her.