Pediatric boards 2012

Aggiedoctor2012

May 2, 2012
  1. Attending Physician
    Hi! I am new to this forum but have been looking at it since last year. I am wondering if there is anyone that will be taking the boards this year that is looking for an online study partner? I need someone to keep me motivated and to go over points that are confusing in Laughing. I find that it contradicts itself quite a bit, but everyone seems to say that it is THE source...

About the Ads

terrilynn

Sep 17, 2012
    1. Attending Physician
      Hello Everyone,
      I am about to take the Boards in November. I am in need of 4 years of review questions and the Z-book to assist my studies. I am also ordering the Laugh your way book. If anyone has the material I referenced please let me know and we can work it out! Looking forward to a response, a.s.a.p.! :xf:

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.