Pediatric boards 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aggiedoctor2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this forum but have been looking at it since last year. I am wondering if there is anyone that will be taking the boards this year that is looking for an online study partner? I need someone to keep me motivated and to go over points that are confusing in Laughing. I find that it contradicts itself quite a bit, but everyone seems to say that it is THE source...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, New to forum. Just registered for ped board exam 2012. I live near Chicago and seriously need a study partner to stay motivated and on track. reply if interested.
thanks

which one is better cleveland clinic, university of Michigan or UCLA. thks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, New to forum. Just registered for ped board exam 2012. I live near Chicago and seriously need a study partner to stay motivated and on track. reply if interested.
thanks

I live in Louisiana, if you are interested in an online study partner, message me with your email, etc.

Hi are you still looking for a Study partner for Pediatrics Board?
I am studying for it too.

I am looking for a study partner for Peds boards too.how can I contact u?

I am also looking forward for Peds board study partner...please anyone interested ..let me know

I am using PREP questions, four years worth. Medstudy books and flashcards and may skim laughing your way if I have time.

Hello Everyone,
I am about to take the Boards in November. I am in need of 4 years of review questions and the Z-book to assist my studies. I am also ordering the Laugh your way book. If anyone has the material I referenced please let me know and we can work it out! Looking forward to a response, a.s.a.p.! :xf: