Pediatric cardiology or ophtho?

Started by grmed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grmed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys. I wanna apply this year for residency and I can't really decide.I really love pediatric cards but I don't know how the future will be and although money is not the only think that counts with all the debt(student loans) it is a considerable factor. The other specialty I love is ophthalmology which they told me is better as far as lifestyle and money are concerned.
Do you think that interventional pediatric cards or EP add to the income or are just more years of training? I have family and i'm worried about the lifetyle of a pediatric cardiologist.And last I know a ped cardiologist who told me that makes $500k.Is that possible???
Thanks guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.