pediatric critical care exam

Started by vivio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vivio

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the pediatric critical care exam in 2014... any suggestions on how best to prepare? study materials?
 
I am too. Good luck, since I hear it's a real beast. I'm using the study guides and questions from PREP, but there aren't a ton of questions there. Everyone tells me the Chicago course is a must. I've also seen The Pass Machine, which offers money back if you fail, but I don't know the details.
 
I am too. Good luck, since I hear it's a real beast. I'm using the study guides and questions from PREP, but there aren't a ton of questions there. Everyone tells me the Chicago course is a must. I've also seen The Pass Machine, which offers money back if you fail, but I don't know the details.

The Chicago course in combination with PREP questions, and also reviewing all possible formulas and the entire West respiratory physiology book like the back of your hand (in addition to Ira Cheifetz lecture) https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&sa=X&ei=keTaUtiQCKqnsQT3_ID4BQ&ved=0CJUBELok

All you need