Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I am a current second year resident and I would like to know what the best study materials are for the dental boards. A few questions I have about the board exam:
- How broad is the material that is tested. Would it be of help studying dental school boards books?
- How long do you recommend studying for the exam?
- What resources did you use to study? Pediatric handbook, certain websites/books, AAPD guide?
Thank you so much in advance!
I am a current second year resident and I would like to know what the best study materials are for the dental boards. A few questions I have about the board exam:
- How broad is the material that is tested. Would it be of help studying dental school boards books?
- How long do you recommend studying for the exam?
- What resources did you use to study? Pediatric handbook, certain websites/books, AAPD guide?
Thank you so much in advance!