Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there
Our school announced that child neuro will no longer be on SF Match starting this coming cycle, and the NRMP just emailed me back to confirm. However, child neuro is still listed on the SF Match website, and there's no news of it on the ERAS or NRMP websites. I mean, adolescent and sleep medicine fellowships have been announced to switch over to ERAS this coming year, so clearly some things are being updated on these websites.
Has anyone else heard about this? And, will child neuro applicants still need to apply for pediatrics spots as well? I'm guessing they would be ranked separately, like any other specialty with prelim and advanced years, but that's just a guess.
Thanks for any info 🙂
Our school announced that child neuro will no longer be on SF Match starting this coming cycle, and the NRMP just emailed me back to confirm. However, child neuro is still listed on the SF Match website, and there's no news of it on the ERAS or NRMP websites. I mean, adolescent and sleep medicine fellowships have been announced to switch over to ERAS this coming year, so clearly some things are being updated on these websites.
Has anyone else heard about this? And, will child neuro applicants still need to apply for pediatrics spots as well? I'm guessing they would be ranked separately, like any other specialty with prelim and advanced years, but that's just a guess.
Thanks for any info 🙂