Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I'm going to be doing a ped onc rotation next month at a pretty academic university and was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a) what i can do/read to prepare beforehard and b) what i might actually be doing during the rotation! The description on the med school website is pretty vague and just says that its an 'advanced clerkship in inpatient pediatric oncology'. I'm at a british med school and this will be my first proper american rotation (I did my standard peds rotation here in the UK last year). This will probably be my best opportunity to get a letter of recommendation so I'm really keen to make a good impression from the start!
Thanks for any advice!
I'm going to be doing a ped onc rotation next month at a pretty academic university and was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a) what i can do/read to prepare beforehard and b) what i might actually be doing during the rotation! The description on the med school website is pretty vague and just says that its an 'advanced clerkship in inpatient pediatric oncology'. I'm at a british med school and this will be my first proper american rotation (I did my standard peds rotation here in the UK last year). This will probably be my best opportunity to get a letter of recommendation so I'm really keen to make a good impression from the start!
Thanks for any advice!