Pediatric Ortho Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrkyBgStok

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to get some advice from you all. I am in peds emergency medicine and I am looking for resources in order to bug you all as minimally as possible. I have looked at ortho bullets as well as some texts and they just don't be what I am looking for or in a manner I can understand. Basically, I am looking for and ortho text for the emergency department. Buckle fracture of the distal radius, do this and follow up here. Transverse nondisplaced through the distal radius, do this. Distal Salter Harris III fracture, do this.

Is there anything out there that exists? I am willing to spend money on the right text or resource, but I am not an orthopod so I don't care about surgical techniques. Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

In addition, I have been doing imagesim which is excellent for getting better with X-rays that will be useful for me. Are there other online resources in order to look through images that would be useful for me?