pediatric residency

Started by applicant
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applicant said:
Would it be weird if a guy is applying for pediatric residency?
NO WAY, just shows you love kids. I love kids too, as long as they are not mine (well not for now at least). I dated girls with kids and I always got man your going to be a great father everyday thing. BTW my best friend is doing her peds residency at U of M and her superior is a male, so are most of the residents in her year. 👍
 
applicant said:
Would it be weird if a guy is applying for pediatric residency?
NO WAY, just shows you love kids. I love kids too, as long as they are not mine (well not for now at least). I dated girls with kids and I always got man your going to be a great father everyday thing. BTW my best friend is doing her peds residency at U of M and her superior is a male, so are most of the residents in her year. 👍 (granted she went to peds cause she likes kids and most of them did it for the MONEY and b/c it is less competitive to get into comparing to other Dental residencies). She is almost done and alread has a 350K offer on the table in MI (Not that she cares cause she does not care about money)
 
applicant said:
Would it be weird if a guy is applying for pediatric residency?


Think about it-----yeeeeeeessssssss it's weird----kids and dudes don't mix, real men apply for orthodontics. 😉
 
Only if you look like this guy.
 

Attachments

  • michael-jackson.jpg
    michael-jackson.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 154