pediatric residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applicant

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be weird if a guy is applying for pediatric residency?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh...its not like a male nurse. Not even close.

Huh? You must be thinking of Pediatric OB/GYN or something.

applicant said:
NO WAY, just shows you love kids. I love kids too, as long as they are not mine (well not for now at least). I dated girls with kids and I always got man your going to be a great father everyday thing. BTW my best friend is doing her peds residency at U of M and her superior is a male, so are most of the residents in her year. :thumbup:

applicant said:
NO WAY, just shows you love kids. I love kids too, as long as they are not mine (well not for now at least). I dated girls with kids and I always got man your going to be a great father everyday thing. BTW my best friend is doing her peds residency at U of M and her superior is a male, so are most of the residents in her year. :thumbup: (granted she went to peds cause she likes kids and most of them did it for the MONEY and b/c it is less competitive to get into comparing to other Dental residencies). She is almost done and alread has a 350K offer on the table in MI (Not that she cares cause she does not care about money)

applicant said:

Think about it-----yeeeeeeessssssss it's weird----kids and dudes don't mix, real men apply for orthodontics. ;)

Only if you look like this guy.

Attachments

• michael-jackson.jpg
    michael-jackson.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 69
this thread is like the twilight zone. are you kidding me?