Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The "classic" advice is, of course: take December off and take something light during January -- however, I've heard here and there that interview season has shifted more towards November-December in recent years.
I have no spare room in my 4th year schedule, and I will have to interview more places than most in an effort to coordinate with my husband's job search. In particular, I have a couple decisions to make next week that will hinge on whether I ought to leave open the possibility of an interview in:
1) the first two weeks of November
2) the last two weeks of January
Any opinions/experience? Would the early November interviews be less likely for those of us with thoroughly average numbers?
I have no spare room in my 4th year schedule, and I will have to interview more places than most in an effort to coordinate with my husband's job search. In particular, I have a couple decisions to make next week that will hinge on whether I ought to leave open the possibility of an interview in:
1) the first two weeks of November
2) the last two weeks of January
Any opinions/experience? Would the early November interviews be less likely for those of us with thoroughly average numbers?
