GO_MEDPEDS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2003
Indianapolis
groups.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
No calculations, no developmental questions, no shot questions (at least on the shelf I took). I seem to recall that ID and Hematology were popular topics on mine, but I really can't remember...

:)

PeterUbers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2003
nashville
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Just took it today:

no calculations. I had no questions on developmental milestones, surprisingly. I had lots and lots of ID questions, four or five color pictures of exanthems or anomalies (very common ones, easy answers).

I had over 6 questions on "kid w/ limp" or kid w/ joint pain .. etc. About five questions on hematology at the end that dealt w/ anemia -- know the different anemias in kids! post-viral syndome questions .. about three.

Acne tx, not very many questions (if at all) on drug side effects. Oh, RTA .. just be able to recognize it by electrolyte numbers. Rickets ..

Pre-test, FA for Wards (peds section), and BP were just fine for this exam. Best of luck!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads