Peds board 2013,need to pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Finnfluffy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did not pass peds board 2012. Studied medstudy DVDs, prep questions, medstudy 2012 questions..I guess need to do more questions multiple times since I am doing same mistakes which I did first time. Need study partner..can call on phone, email..I can study in day time and early morning since eve gets little busy, have my little one..but for serious study..anytime..be in touch if u r real serious..
 
Did not pass peds board 2012. Studied medstudy DVDs, prep questions, medstudy 2012 questions..I guess need to do more questions multiple times since I am doing same mistakes which I did first time. Need study partner..can call on phone, email..I can study in day time and early morning since eve gets little busy, have my little one..but for serious study..anytime..be in touch if u r real serious..

Forget about doing more questions. I recommend taking ONE good study source such as Laughing Your Way and MEMORIZE it as much as possible.

After you read LYW twice, then read it again. After that, read it again.

The PREP questions give way too many details -- the real boards questions dont give you any buzzwords and dont let you use the question stem to easily rule out wrong answers.