Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to know which is the best board review course to attend??
1. Medstudy or
2. UCLA or
3. Osler or
4. Univ. of Michigan
I have the UCLA dvd/notes but found that i never used them- too detailed and tedious. Difficult to get thru 1-2 months before the test. I used PREP (last 5 years) last 2 times and it didn't work. Is it worth attrending a board review course??😕
I need to pass this time-any advice?? Please help !!!
1. Medstudy or
2. UCLA or
3. Osler or
4. Univ. of Michigan
I have the UCLA dvd/notes but found that i never used them- too detailed and tedious. Difficult to get thru 1-2 months before the test. I used PREP (last 5 years) last 2 times and it didn't work. Is it worth attrending a board review course??😕
I need to pass this time-any advice?? Please help !!!