Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my peds clerkship and loved it! I now really want to make sure I can go somewhere I can get a lot of experience and exposure to different types of patients/problems. Here are my stats:
Grades: Top 1/2-1/3 of class, several near honors third year (we'll see about honors...). I go to a top ~30 med school (our avg step I was 234)
Step I: In the 250s
Do you think it's worth it to try and do an away rotation at one of the top programs? I feel like I wouldn't have a shot otherwise. Along those same lines, should I push back step II? I was originally thinking of just taking it at the beginning of fourth year but that would make squeezing away rotations in hard.
Grades: Top 1/2-1/3 of class, several near honors third year (we'll see about honors...). I go to a top ~30 med school (our avg step I was 234)
Step I: In the 250s
Do you think it's worth it to try and do an away rotation at one of the top programs? I feel like I wouldn't have a shot otherwise. Along those same lines, should I push back step II? I was originally thinking of just taking it at the beginning of fourth year but that would make squeezing away rotations in hard.