peds derm and radiology in NYC

Started by OL17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OL17

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone recommend a good peds derm and peds radiology rotation in New York? I would like to do 2 weeks of each. I called Mt. Sinai and Columbia, but unfortunately they can only offer month long rotations. Any suggestions? Your advice would be appreciated.
 
Most places only offer 1 month rotations. Have you thought about just hanging out with them without getting any credit or being graded? If your goal is just to learn stuff, then it might be worthwhile. I thought about doing this at my school too when I had a lot of extra time on my hands. I imagine that all you'd have to do is just ask the person in charge of the course if it would be alright for you to just do the rotation without getting graded for it for 2 weeks and find out where they meet Monday morning.