Peds Heme/Onc....how do I get there?

Started by rednah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rednah

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all

Here's a question for the veterans; how do I get to becoming a Peds Heme/Onc person?

Currently in 3rd year and was wondering if anyone knew what path I would have to take to get there.

Thanks
 
rednah said:
Hello to all

Here's a question for the veterans; how do I get to becoming a Peds Heme/Onc person?

Currently in 3rd year and was wondering if anyone knew what path I would have to take to get there.

Thanks

You would do a 3 year peds residency and then a 3 year Peds Heme/Onc fellowship.