Peds ID 2020-2021 interview timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dextor2003

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I wasn't able to find previous ID interview threads during the application cycle, I just wanted to share my n=1 experience in case it helps future applicants. I submitted my app on the first day.

Interview invites
8/12 - Children's National, WashU
8/13 - CHLA
8/14 - Baylor, Emory
8/16 - Duke
8/18 - UTSW, UPMC
8/19 - Vanderbilt, Tulane
8/24 - UC Irvine
8/25 - U Washington, CHOP, Hopkins
8/27 - UCLA
8/28 - U Cincinnati
9/1 - Colorado, Northwestern, U Minnesota
9/3 - Stanford
9/4 - UAB
9/8 - UCSF
9/9 - UCSD
9/16 - BU