Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering when you guys started getting interview invites in recent interview seasons. I haven't yet submitted my ERAS, but am hoping to this week or early next week. I kind of thought this would be OK timing, since I didn't think most interviews were offerred til like late September or October and that people interviewed mainly late November-January. Am I ridiculously off base? Extremely behind? Not going to match? (OK, the last one was a bit of hyperbole...) Thanks for your help!!!
I was just wondering when you guys started getting interview invites in recent interview seasons. I haven't yet submitted my ERAS, but am hoping to this week or early next week. I kind of thought this would be OK timing, since I didn't think most interviews were offerred til like late September or October and that people interviewed mainly late November-January. Am I ridiculously off base? Extremely behind? Not going to match? (OK, the last one was a bit of hyperbole...) Thanks for your help!!!