Position Wanted peds pgy2 next year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hipocampa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
  • Hello Fellow, I am in PGY1 pediatric this year , looking for a ped PGY2 position in another program next year.
Plz keep me informed if a chance is available.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Date Posted: January 11, 2016

Specialty: Pediatrics
Program Year: PGY2
Start Date: July 1, 2016
Deadline: Until filled
Institution Name: University of California Davis
Contact Name: Su-Ting Li, MD, MPH
Contact Address: 2516 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, California 95817
Contact Email: [email protected]
Prerequisites: Successful completion of a pediatric PGY1 year by July 1, 2016
Special Comments: The Pediatric Residency at the University of California Davis has an opening for a PGY2 residency position starting July 1, 2016. For more information about our program, please visit our website. Interested applicants should submit:

• A letter of interest, including your reason for requesting transfer
  • Curriculum vitae
  • 3 letters of recommendation (including 1 from your current program director)
  • USMLE Steps I, II, CS and Step III score (if taken)
  • Medical school performance evaluation (dean’s letter)
  • Name and contact information for current program director
  • Valid ECFMG certificate, if applicable
  • Valid California PTAL, if applicable

thnx Startfish, any advice regarding LOR from PD it will be impossible , very obvious and will create noise around me.

You really need to discuss this with your current program director, out of professional courtesy to your program so that they can look for a replacement. And you won't be able to find a new program that will accept you without some sort of letter from your program. It's awkward to talk to them about it, but if you're actually serious, it's something you have to do.