turtle38
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys
I just took my peds recertification exam (which is probably similar to the Peds board except it might be more "clinical", and for your information, no one ever has to take this anymore because now they have MOCA-peds. I took it because mine had expired, and now I need to be recertified quickly, so I cannot wait for the 4-yr MOCA-peds cycle).
Anyways, I purchase this Board-vital question set, and the one I purchase is actually the regular Peds board, not the MOC one (because it's cheaper😵). It is still good for about 2 weeks (I only purchased it for a month). If anyone is taking peds board, and would like 1400 questions to kill him/herself, let me know. I will give you the password for free.
I just took my peds recertification exam (which is probably similar to the Peds board except it might be more "clinical", and for your information, no one ever has to take this anymore because now they have MOCA-peds. I took it because mine had expired, and now I need to be recertified quickly, so I cannot wait for the 4-yr MOCA-peds cycle).
Anyways, I purchase this Board-vital question set, and the one I purchase is actually the regular Peds board, not the MOC one (because it's cheaper😵). It is still good for about 2 weeks (I only purchased it for a month). If anyone is taking peds board, and would like 1400 questions to kill him/herself, let me know. I will give you the password for free.