Peds Shelf?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Although I'm aware of the search function, I'd thought i'd throw out a new thread about the Ped's shelf to hear any new tips or advice from peeps that have taken this beast. So far I've read blueprints (not fun) and finished pretest, and since I have about 5 more days to prep for it and was just curious as to what topics would be good to cram...i mean, review. :horns: thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I had 2 or 3 questions that pretty much required straight memorization of those cognitive/social/motor developmental milestone charts, so look at those if you have a chance.

Also, I used Appleton and Lange, and thought it was really good. Lots of questions that showed up in very similar form on the actual exam.

felipe5 said:
Hey guys,

Although I'm aware of the search function, I'd thought i'd throw out a new thread about the Ped's shelf to hear any new tips or advice from peeps that have taken this beast. So far I've read blueprints (not fun) and finished pretest, and since I have about 5 more days to prep for it and was just curious as to what topics would be good to cram...i mean, review. :horns: thanks