Peep Surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's a miracle some of those survived. lol. I don't think any of them will have to worry about being preyed upon anytime soon either.

Thanks for the laugh, those people have way to much time on their hands.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hilarious!! :laugh:

I'm crying and I can't breathe! Thank you!;)

:laugh: We don't have Peeps here so I only know them by reputation and thats a classic!!!

That was great! It had everybody at work rolling:laugh:

I highly enjoyed this! Can I also recommend the videos from our annual vet revue BBGrog last year, which are online at Google Video. Some of them are probably faculty or Australian in-jokes, but I think some are universal, such as Blacky and Yellowy explaining the use of a CIDR :laugh:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=8655350714654754676&q=BBGrog

Hollycozza, all those videos are hilarious! It looks like Aussie vet students really know how to have fun! What is BBGrog anyways?

BBGrog is basically a whole weekend party. It starts with a race from our city campus to our farm campus- which involves finding things from clues along the way and proving photographically that you were there (last year we had to go to Australia's only nuclear reactor, the Krispy Kreme shop at the airport, and find a mormon, amongst other places!) Then there are day events at the farm campus such as mud volleyball, embryotomy time trials, and iron gut (they had them eating dog food last year! Lots of people did it!) THEN there is the night event where the fourth years put on a revue, which is what the movies are from. Then everyone parties the night away to a band and camps / drops where they fall til the next day. The following day there's a recovery breakfast and thats BBGrog for the year. All this is accompanied by many BBQs and lashings of alcohol. Hilarious!

I'm hoping my year can have the same high standard of revue as last years! You can see how classic their videos are, and they had other amusing live skits such as "Shea's Anatomy" (one of our lecturers is called Glenn Shea)- gold. Oh I also recommend tetraparesis if you didn't see it.

If anyone's ever in Sydney in October, come to BBGrog!!!!! :)

Thought I would resurrect this thread to post some videos from this year's BBGrog. Some of the videos are now on private as they caused too much of a stir, but most of them can be seen. Also, they will make more sense to Australians as they are based a bit on Aussie TV (A WONDERFUL show called "The Chaser's War on Everything" and also a beer ad), but hopefully they might cause some amusement anyway :)

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BBGROG&p=r