Position Wanted PEM pgy4/5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Helloitsmebee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is an extremely long shot, but looking for a switch from PEM to a new program. Can switch this pgy-4 year or into pgy-5.

If anyone is looking to leave and a spot opens, please let me know!
 
I know this is an extremely long shot, but looking for a switch from PEM to a new program. Can switch this pgy-4 year or into pgy-5.

If anyone is looking to leave and a spot opens, please let me know!
Also a long shot, but if you decide to leave your program, I’d be interested in applying to take your place!