Pen drive requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

This may sound ridiculous but for an average medical school, what should be enough memory in a pen drive to buy to use in medical school. I have a 1GB pen drive and have no clue to what extent they require in med school. I looked up some schools and it doesn't give the information. Just need to know so I can buy it. Sorry if this is the wrong section to put this in....

Members don't see this ad.

This may sound ridiculous but for an average medical school, what should be enough memory in a pen drive to buy to use in medical school. I have a 1GB pen drive and have no clue to what extent they require in med school. I looked up some schools and it doesn't give the information. Just need to know so I can buy it. Sorry if this is the wrong section to put this in....

No school requires pen drives/ thumb drives/ usb drives any more.

Most of what you will need for medical school will be on the cloud and you can use whatever service you want: dropbox, google drive, microsoft onedrive, etc. Don't buy a pen drive.