Pending 3rd year rotations after eras deadline

Started by feathersMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

feathersMD

Need air
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it negatively affect my chance if I still have pending 3rd year rotations after eras deadline?
Thanks
 
Does it negatively affect my chance if I still have pending 3rd year rotations after eras deadline?
Thanks
It is only reasonable almost all, if not, all programs will make such concessions as I believe the majority of applicants have pending third-year rotations because of our global and national (especially here in the US after the protests/riots) situation.
 
I can confidently say
1591101283327.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah this is one of my worries. I am finishing up a 3rd year rotation in September and they will have 3 weeks to get my grades/comments in..... Even though it is P/F LOL
 
I would say no unless it's medicine or surgery (or if it's related to what you're applying into, obviously).

When I was in med school there were always some poor MD/PhDs or people who had taken a year off who were about to graduate and had to do OB/Gyn or family medicine in April with students 2 years behind them.