tajmahalwonder

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2005
Status
Hello people--There were a couple of threads on this topic in the past, but I was wondering if someone new more about the situation. I received this message when I e-mailed them for a status check. They said they had reviewed my file, but it was pending for further review. Does anyone know if there are any chances for an interview being granted?

anystream

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2005
Status
Medical Student
tajmahalwonder said:
Hello people--There were a couple of threads on this topic in the past, but I was wondering if someone new more about the situation. I received this message when I e-mailed them for a status check. They said they had reviewed my file, but it was pending for further review. Does anyone know if there are any chances for an interview being granted?
I think so, it looks like they already started rejecting people and it sounds like they just haven't made a decision about you yet :luck:

ShyRem

I need more coffee.
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Where I hang my hat.
Status
Attending Physician
I got the same message from Drexel via email. I interpreted it as "we're on the fence about you" and "we just don't know yet... hmmm...." I won't hold my breath or buy any green bananas waiting to hear from them.

About the Ads

madonna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
los angeles
Status
Medical Student
ShyRem said:
I got the same message from Drexel via email. I interpreted it as "we're on the fence about you" and "we just don't know yet... hmmm...." I won't hold my breath or buy any green bananas waiting to hear from them.
did they send it to you just because or you email for a status check? i read on another thread that their invites are for mid march? all i got was a complete postcard about three weeks ago.

7FAT12

10+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2005
Status
Medical Student
tajmahalwonder said:

On a similar note, I received the following message from Drexel when I emailed them for a status check:

"Your file has been reviewed by the admissions committee as a no decision status. This means that we are not inviting you for an interview at this time and will make a final decision in March."

That was the entire content of their response...not too encouraging.

ShyRem

I need more coffee.
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Where I hang my hat.
Status
Attending Physician
I actually emailed them requesting a status check. I got the "further review pending" back via email as a response.

yellowpersuazio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
On hold for an interview? That doesn't sound too good. They already booked interviews all the way up to the end of March. Then again, I'm sure once other people start getting acceptances, they will cancel their interview dates...

ILLmatic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2004
Status
do u guys know offhand what the email address is that you sent a status check request to?

About the Ads