Penn board review

Started by ouneuro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ouneuro

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, can you please let me know where can I get the Penn Neurology Board review Audio video series. Google seems to be of no help. Thanks.
 
Hey guys, can you please let me know where can I get the Penn Neurology Board review Audio video series. Google seems to be of no help. Thanks.

I'll apolgize in advance because it won't directly answer you question, but I took the Osler. Meh, it was okay.

I found the book "Laughing your way to passing the Neurology Boards" and www.neuroprep.com helpful.

of course, if you go to Penn or Osler, you can claim CME.