Penn Foster?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScottTheGR81

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to become a Pharmacist, but first as I get ready for Community College to start toward a BS degree in Chemistry. I would like to work online toward a Pharmacy Technician degree, so that I can get to work in a Pharmacy to gain experience and to get started in the Pharmacy field.

What I want to know is, is this a good way to get it?

Any information or help would be great!

thanks.
 
Sounds like a good way to go about it... Just so you have a heads up - certain private schools offer 6 year pharm programs where you do undergrad, then PharmD where the 2 middle years overlap. Also, it makes it much easier to get into the respective PharmD program. Nova especially does this - but these programs only accept freshman (sometimes transfer freshman) - so just check your options now while you are relatively new to the game...

~above~