Penn Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kev4455

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those of you who will be attending Penn Dental Medicine, what type of housings are you guys looking at? I am working right now so it's hard for me to visit Philly to grab a housing for next year. Just wondering what all you other penn people are planning.

Kev

Members don't see this ad.

i think most people seem like they're getting apartments around the school. just go for a weekend, like a friday, sat, sunday type deal, and see if you can sign a lease then. it will save you the worry and headache late on.

I'm going to be leasing an apartment through Campus Apartments. It's the largest landlord agency in University City.

You can check out their website here.

If you're interested in viewing any of their apartments you'll need to do it during the week. They don't do tours on the weekends. I took a Monday off from work to view a few of their listings.

See you in August.

I'm a student at Penn Dental, and whatever you do, do NOT live in the Upenn owned graduate apartments, Sansom East and West. They are dirty and rodent/cockroach infested. Definitely contact Campus Apartments. I live in an apartment owned by them, and the maitenance is great. The building is always kept clean and the people in the office are easy to work with and very efficient.