• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Anyone else have one? Anyone know where we can park near the scool? I guess I should just call and ask.

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Status (Visible)
Anyone else have one? Anyone know where we can park near the scool? I guess I should just call and ask.

The best place to park would be at the parking garage located on the corner of 40th and Walnut. You can't miss it - there's a grocery store, "Fresh Grocer", on the lower level. Street parking is hard to come by and none of the roads have been plowed and it's a mess. The garage is located one block north of the dental school (just walk up 40th street and you'll see the SDM on the right).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.