Penn Optometry School sent me an app...

Started by puncho
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

puncho

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any other opt schools send them an app. I think I checked them for where to send my OAT scores. Does this mean anything? I don't plan on applying this year anyways...thanks. 👍
 
Yeah, they must have received your OAT Scores, and thats how they got your address. They sent me an application a couple months ago because they had received my scores by not my app at that time. For any of those who are still applying to PCO, I was told on 2/7 that are still about 70 seats left in the class of 150. They have gotten 30% more applications than last year and expect to fill up around April. Good luck to all wherever you apply!
 
I received a postcard from NECO recently asking if I want to apply. I did not have my OAT scores sent to them, I never even contacted them (neither mail nor phone). I have no clue how they got my address!!! Makes me wonder 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
od2b77 said:
I received a postcard from NECO recently asking if I want to apply. I did not have my OAT scores sent to them, I never even contacted them (neither mail nor phone). I have no clue how they got my address!!! Makes me wonder 😕


There are schools that pay money to the OAT test administrators for a list of people who have taken the OAT test. This is a way for the schools to recruit people who are interested in pursuing optometry.