Penn Post Bacc - Pre Med..

Started by sm640739
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sm640739

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone on here has experience with the Core program (not the special sciences program). I'm a political science major graduating this May 2010 and hope to enroll for Fall 2010... I don't know what my chances are of getting in, but my undergrad transcript looks good with a 3.89GPA and many leadership rolls on campus... plus two internships for Senators, plus campaigning for candidates, running voter registration drives, etc. It would be great to go to grad school for Poli.Sci... but I changed my mind 😀.

If anyone knows anything about this program, let me know! I'm attenting an open house there this evening... Drexel is another one I'm considering, but I really want Penn.. my dad had two successful cancer surgeries at HUP, and it's my dream to work there one day.

Thanks!
 
We have a whole thread dedicated to UPenn discussion.

Have a look in there - there is a lot of discussion about the program.

You'll be a shoe in to get in - no worries about that.