Penn Post bacc

Started by Chrissy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chrissy

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone at the Penn program give me their opinion on how difficult the classes are? I did my undergrad work at Penn and found the sciences very very tough...i've heard the post bacc sections are relatively less difficult...any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
 
I am applying to the Penn Post-Bacc for summer or fall 2009 enrollment ... I'm interested in who teaches the classes - full-time tenured Penn professors or are they part-time or visiting professors from other institutions? I've found from undergrad that this *can* make a huge difference in the quality of teaching...