• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2004
california
www.last.fm
Status
how long did it take to receive word of invite/rejection after this status? i just received this in the mail today, so im still hopeful for an interview. do you think it helps to send a letter of interest or is it too early/desperate (and believe me, i AM desperate)??

I heart Biology

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I got a letter in the mail but it was actually sent to my house. mine said that my application was "active status". I am not sure what it means or how it's different from yours. Did you get an email saying you were complete at all? I have been trying to figure out how long it takes after you are complete to get an interview

About the Ads

TryingMyBest

10+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
jtank said:
how long did it take to receive word of invite/rejection after this status? i just received this in the mail today, so im still hopeful for an interview. do you think it helps to send a letter of interest or is it too early/desperate (and believe me, i AM desperate)??

Same as you. Got mine a couple weeks ago. Just waiting...

I heart Biology

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know how often they check the people in this category? It is basically being put on hold? I was just a little confused by the letter

About the Ads