penn state --> continue to review status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take to receive word of invite/rejection after this status? i just received this in the mail today, so im still hopeful for an interview. do you think it helps to send a letter of interest or is it too early/desperate (and believe me, i AM desperate)??

Members don't see this ad.

Got mine more than a month ago. Still nothing.

I got a letter in the mail but it was actually sent to my house. mine said that my application was "active status". I am not sure what it means or how it's different from yours. Did you get an email saying you were complete at all? I have been trying to figure out how long it takes after you are complete to get an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
jtank said:
how long did it take to receive word of invite/rejection after this status? i just received this in the mail today, so im still hopeful for an interview. do you think it helps to send a letter of interest or is it too early/desperate (and believe me, i AM desperate)??

Same as you. Got mine a couple weeks ago. Just waiting...

Does anyone know how often they check the people in this category? It is basically being put on hold? I was just a little confused by the letter