Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
Hi Calbear,

You can use Adobe Acrobat, just click on the text button. It'll change your curser to a line that looks like -> |

From there, just click on the relative fields, Penn has already configure their application for this purpose. Let me know if you have any questions!

- Focus

ry835

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
I did that, and I got the correct cursor. However, when I click on a field all it does is highlight it! I still can't type any data in. Is there something I'm doing wrong? :eek:

About the Ads

DrBravesgirl

Surgeon for a year
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
chicago
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
ry, i had the same problem....maybe we need the version of adobe that jot was talking about a while back?:confused:

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Could u explain that again? I can't seem to open the application in Adobe.

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
i think you have to have a special adobe program in order to edit adobe applications. the free version does not allow you to edit. the text button is still there, but all it does is allow you to copy and paste text to another document. i think...

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
darn.
+pissed+

ry835

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
My friend thinks that Adobe Reader 5.0 should work...you can download that for free....I hope he's right! Anyone know?

riley290

Slacker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Status
You need the actual Adobe program, not just the Reader. They reader, like it says, just lets you view anything put into pdf form

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Too many of my applications are gonna be handwritten. I'm not feeling too comfortable about it!

ry835

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
I have the best friend ever! I had sent the file to him to see if he could help me figure it out...He added text files to the file for me, and I didn't even ask him to! It's people like that who are making this painful process so much easier for me. :clap: :D

About the Ads