penn state secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there a way to do this puppy without using a typewriter? does anyone have this in word? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Calbear,

You can use Adobe Acrobat, just click on the text button. It'll change your curser to a line that looks like -> |

From there, just click on the relative fields, Penn has already configure their application for this purpose. Let me know if you have any questions!

- Focus

I did that, and I got the correct cursor. However, when I click on a field all it does is highlight it! I still can't type any data in. Is there something I'm doing wrong? :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
ry, i had the same problem....maybe we need the version of adobe that jot was talking about a while back?:confused:

Could u explain that again? I can't seem to open the application in Adobe.

i think you have to have a special adobe program in order to edit adobe applications. the free version does not allow you to edit. the text button is still there, but all it does is allow you to copy and paste text to another document. i think...

My friend thinks that Adobe Reader 5.0 should work...you can download that for free....I hope he's right! Anyone know?

i have adobe 5.0. didn't work

You need the actual Adobe program, not just the Reader. They reader, like it says, just lets you view anything put into pdf form

Too many of my applications are gonna be handwritten. I'm not feeling too comfortable about it!

I have the best friend ever! I had sent the file to him to see if he could help me figure it out...He added text files to the file for me, and I didn't even ask him to! It's people like that who are making this painful process so much easier for me. :clap: :D

Originally posted by ry835
It's people like that who are making this painful process so much easier for me. :clap: :D

Well, he's never gonna get a job at AMCAS with that kind of attitude.....