Penn State waitlist

Started by Red
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Red

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been on the waiting list at Penn State Hershey for sometime and am still hopeful, but I am wondering if anyone knows what portion of the incoming class comes off the waiting list? Do I still have a chance? I know that the May 15th reporting date is coming up, so that might make a difference. Is anyone else out there still waiting? I would appreciate any information you could provide.
 
sup...no you dont have a chance sorry...
i think you should become a nurse...
you should have studied ....idiot..


The confused freshman...=P