Penn State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VoiceofReason

all i care about is money
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just today received an email from Penn State informing me that my application is just now completed, and will be reviewed. Jesus-tap-dancing Christ, is this some kind of mistake? Should I call someone about this?

Members don't see this ad.

I just today received an email from Penn State informing me that my application is now complete. Jesus-tap-dancing Christ, is this some kind of mistake? Should I call someone about this?

Wow. That sucks. When did you turn in your app?

All my stuff had been sent in and surely received by early october.

Members don't see this ad :)
All my stuff had been sent in and surely received by early october.

Well than I really have no idea. I thought they took a long time for me. Are you OOS? Did you kill someone?

I sent all my stuff in early Nov and was complete a week and a half ago, so yes it takes a long time, but seems like yours took a little longer than usual. I would give them a call if you are concerned! (the girl who answers the phone is really nice!)

I am indeed out of state. The next obvious question is, of course, is there any chance at all I could get an interview? :confused:

I am indeed out of state. The next obvious question is, of course, is there any chance at all I could get an interview? :confused:

yes, definitely. They review you as soon as you are complete, and you should find out either way soon.

When I called them in December they said that when you receive a complete email it means your application has been pulled for review. A decision is made quickly after you receive that email. I received mine two weeks later. Good luck!

I just got that email a few days ago and I've been complete since September. They followed up with a nice little letter about how my application has been put into some "continue to review" file. Whatever that means. Thanks but no thanks.

When I got my email that verified my application was complete, in the middle of January, I got invited to interview within the week. I just interviewed on Monday (2/5).

Interviewed on 12/22, got snail mail on Monday saying I was on the "hold list." ...Not sure how much movement there will be on the waitlist this year as they are trimming down their class size a little bit from last year (150 --> 135?). Good luck to all.

I am still not complete there...and I submitted by early November at the latest. Whenever I call, they tell me they are way behind, but that it goes really fast once you are complete. Good luck!