Penn State ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skapone33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from PENN STATE as far as acceptances etc... go? If so, when did you interview...thanks guys, and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

unfortunately i heard from penn state with a nice letter saying i'm on a waitlist for an interview...i didn't even know there was such a thing:)

Is being on a waitlist for an interview different than being on hold? Just wondering

Members don't see this ad :)
So I got one of those "Hold for Possible Interview," realistically, should I keep hope?

UCLA Paratrooper

hey ucla paratrooper.....

I have the same letter.......at first I was pleased that they didn't reject me. But someone told me that it is standart procedure for them to do that to everyone. Then at the end of Spring.....out go the mass rejection letters. We'll see if it's true or not!

If you look at past threads, I think I remember someone asking about rejections.......I don't recall seeing anywhere on here that someone has been rejected by penn st.

p.s. If you are out there reading this and you have been rejected by penn st. please....PLEASE....let us know! :)