Penn Supplemental Q - Repeating Answer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zlg5017

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So one of the questions on the Penn Supplemental asks "What have you done that you are most proud of?".

In my personal statement, I wrote about exactly that; though couldn't elaborate as much as I had wanted because of the character limit. If I repeat this answer on the supplemental question should I add something along the lines of "As I had stated on my PS..."?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all,

So one of the questions on the Penn Supplemental asks "What have you done that you are most proud of?".

In my personal statement, I wrote about exactly that; though couldn't elaborate as much as I had wanted because of the character limit. If I repeat this answer on the supplemental question should I add something along the lines of "As I had stated on my PS..."?

Thanks.
I would just paraphrase your "proud moment" that you mentioned in your PS, no need to say "as I had stated on my PS."

I feel like it's perfectly okay to write about what you wrote in your PS. If it's one of your proudest moments then you shouldn't have to write about something else.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you really explain it further. Penn weighs the supplemental more-so than the PS.

Reactions: 1 user
Is one expected to answer the question of Please list any additional predental experience not included in your AADSAS application?

What if one included all of their experiences in their application? I don't understand why they assume one would leave out relevant predental experiences from their app?