• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

kev4455

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
Hey guys,

So i am looking at Penn tuition and it's definitely a kick in the nutz :( . I know that Penn offers half-off tuition scholarships to top 20ish (maybe more?) applicants. Do you think Penn's tuition is expensive because the other half of the tuitions from top 20 applicants are added to non-top 20 applicants? Gotta go sell my kidney for maybe a yr of tuition, lol.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

So i am looking at Penn tuition and it's definitely a kick in the nutz :( . I know that Penn offers half-off tuition scholarships to top 20ish (maybe more?) applicants. Do you think Penn's tuition is expensive because the other half of the tuitions from top 20 applicants are added to non-top 20 applicants? Gotta go sell my kidney for maybe a yr of tuition, lol.

i dont think they'd penalize the rest of the class on behalf of the top 20. that, in no way, what penn is about. it would harvest a lot of animosity between students, and i'm sure they wouldn't want to do that. penn's tution is about 7k more than other ivy league d schools (harvard and columbia are both around 40-43k in tuition). that's not outrageously more expensive, and 50k is similar to many other d schools as well (boston is around 55 a year, tufts is similar). plus penn has, imo, the top of the line technology...their sim lab is incredible, clinical facilities are among the nicest i've seen. they def do need to clean up that preclinical lab though.

kev4455

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
Thanks... ur response was very helpful. I feel alot at ease to go to Penn now. Here i come Philly!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.