Zanderale6

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2006
MA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I don't think there's any set answer here ... especially given that the ADCOM might not meet every week. The wait period could potentially be pretty short though. My acceptance was sent out five days after my interview.

Hope you hear back soon ... :thumbup:

countbluecars

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
yeah my response was quick too. i heard back from them less than two weeks after my interview.

About the Ads

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Status (Visible)
After December first they tend to not waste much time. If you are curious about your status go ahead and contact Corky for an update.

cauliflower

10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2007
Status (Visible)
Does the interview letter arrive via mail or e-mail? Do you think Penn Dental Medicine is still interviewing? :luck:

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Status (Visible)
Does the interview letter arrive via mail or e-mail? Do you think Penn Dental Medicine is still interviewing? :luck:

In the past acceptances have been sent out via snail mail. Interviews are drawing to a close as the admissions committee wraps them up by early to mid March.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.