Penns State Peds, Akron Children's peds

Started by megynelli
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

megynelli

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I got interviews at Akron Children's Hospital and Penn State. I applied to these programs only having done some online research. I have only done rotations at some peds programs in chicago, so I am just wanting some personal input. Anyone have any info?
 
Penn State is a great residency program....The only drawback I saw was there wass no free standing hospital but that will be constructed soon I think.I dont know about Akrons though.......If you have any inquiries PM me thanks bye
 
Penn State is a great residency program....The only drawback I saw was there wass no free standing hospital but that will be constructed soon I think.I dont know about Akrons though.......If you have any inquiries PM me thanks bye
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
penn state, today is my first day on my rotation, so I can't say too much about it, but I will say that when it's overcast like it was yesterday, it does actually smell like chocolate down here!