PennState Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puppies324

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who interviewed at penn state already, I was wondering if you can tell me where you guys stayed, what time the day started and when it ended, and also how long it takes to get from penn state to phily... this will help me plan for my trip thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

puppies324 said:
For those who interviewed at penn state already, I was wondering if you can tell me where you guys stayed, what time the day started and when it ended, and also how long it takes to get from penn state to phily... this will help me plan for my trip thanks!

Stayed at Comfort Inn, they provide a shuttle to the school. The day started at 8:30 and ended at about 2:10. It takes about 1.5-2 hours to get to hershey from philly.

puppies324 said:

I stayed at the Econo lodge.. a little rundown but it was cheap. I'd still recommend driving to the school though (it's about a mile away). The day started around 830 am I believe. The interviews began right away at 9 (I didn't like this). Then at 11 we had a presentation and tour, lunch, then the other interviewees had their interviews after all this. I felt they were more prepared based on what they saw of the school.

It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get from penn state to phily, I think.