Pennsylvania Licensing Inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legitimate_Art

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This question is rather specific, but has anyone had experience submitting their pain management and opioid CE to the online Pennsylvania licensing system? All other documents for my license have been marked completed, but the Opioid CE keeps coming up as discrepancy. I completed the course through the Pennsylvania Medical Society in preparation for my PGY-2 FM position. I've called PALS but none of the representatives have been helpful. I would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Usually the host of such CME reports it for you. It wasn’t a licensing requirement for me as a PGY, but does it cross over from residency to attendingship? Contact the CME provider would be my best advice.

Reactions: 1 user
Usually the host of such CME reports it for you. It wasn’t a licensing requirement for me as a PGY, but does it cross over from residency to attendingship? Contact the CME provider would be my best advice.

That’s what I thought as well because the CME provider reported it for the Child Abuse CE. I definitely think I’ll take your advice and contact the provider. Thank you!