Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Can anyone who has gotten into Wash U for the fall 2012 class give me any useful advice???
I will be applying for the Fall 2013 class, and was planning on attending their open house in October, but I heard they do not interview so it makes me worry they are very annual about perfect scores..
All advice appreciated! 🙂
------------------------------------
Undergrad: University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Major: Recreation Therapy
Minor: Psychology
Cum. GPA: 3.9
Pre-reg GPA: 3.8
GRE: 144V 153Q haven't heard back for my writing score yet
Volunteer: 200 hours outpatient, 70 hours in patient, 20 hours (still working on) skilled nursing, and trying to find a fourth place possibly acute care.
Can anyone who has gotten into Wash U for the fall 2012 class give me any useful advice???
I will be applying for the Fall 2013 class, and was planning on attending their open house in October, but I heard they do not interview so it makes me worry they are very annual about perfect scores..
All advice appreciated! 🙂
------------------------------------
Undergrad: University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Major: Recreation Therapy
Minor: Psychology
Cum. GPA: 3.9
Pre-reg GPA: 3.8
GRE: 144V 153Q haven't heard back for my writing score yet
Volunteer: 200 hours outpatient, 70 hours in patient, 20 hours (still working on) skilled nursing, and trying to find a fourth place possibly acute care.