people lying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rchuloholla

Probationary Status
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
its funny on how i can tell ppl are lying about their dat scores.... they include the percentile.. and for specific sections .. the percentile don't match up w/ my score..
for example.. a 21 in PAT was like a 90something percentille when i took it.. but ppl have a totally different percentile for whne they get a 21.. lol.. hmm

yea maybe this post might sound confusing lol

Members don't see this ad.

rchuloholla said:
its funny on how i can tell ppl are lying about their dat scores.... they include the percentile.. and for specific sections .. the percentile don't match up w/ my score..
for example.. a 21 in PAT was like a 90something percentille when i took it.. but ppl have a totally different percentile for whne they get a 21.. lol.. hmm

yea maybe this post might sound confusing lol

Nope.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=89851&highlight=percentages

tinman831 said:

wow that thread is old school :D My percentiles very from those being posted as well. Although if D-schools don't look at the percentiles than i'm a benefactor w/ respect to my AA and TS. Everyone who is posting 20/20 recently seem to be craking the the 90th percentile. I dont have my report w/ me but I think I was around the 87th for AA.

I think the above poster that comments on what sections you scored will effect your percentile the most makes sense. For instance if one person got a 23 on RC (most people do well) and a 19 on QR (most people dont) and another person had the same scores but in opposite categories. The second should have a higher percentile despite them having the same AA, right? Although this doesnt explain my % for AA. RC was my worst section and it appears that i fall in the low end of the 20 spectrum. I had a majorly dense 2nd article that ate up my time. hmpf :mad:

another reason why i think people lie is because a 22 AA is around the 98th percentile, right? so that means VERY few people get 22+... and so far i'd say about 50% of the posters have 22+ heh. not saying they're all lying, just saying that some probably are

Members don't see this ad :)
vize said:
another reason why i think people lie is because a 22 AA is around the 98th percentile, right? so that means VERY few people get 22+... and so far i'd say about 50% of the posters have 22+ heh. not saying they're all lying, just saying that some probably are

according to my print out, my DAT AA of 22 is the 97.3 percentile, and I took teh DAT on June 17th 2006, and I aint lying, I'll take a picture of it and send it to any one who doubts me ;)

I don't think people are lying.

This site is loaded with many of the top candidates for dental school and most people don't post their scores unless they are good. I doubt that I would have my GPA in my signature if it was a 2.77.

aggie-master said:
I don't think people are lying.

This site is loaded with many of the top candidates for dental school and most people don't post their scores unless they are good. I doubt that I would have my GPA in my signature if it was a 2.77.

agree :thumbup:

Hey, if I got some of the scores that others are getting I'd want to shout it from the mountain top too! :)

such a losers who doubt others about their grades
not to offend some people.... but
just mind your onwn freakin business... :D
immature~~~
23+ rarely lie